Rules For Little Rulers
• All children MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times
• Food and drinks are permitted in the lounge area. No food or drinks near the play areas.
• Outside food is not allowed.
• Abusive or absence language is prohibited.
• Be friendly and courteous to others.
• Please do not discipline other children, inform management if a problem arises with sharing/hitting.
•Socks are required for parents and children.
Admission will not be granted for sick children, for the safety and well being of others.
We have the right to refuse service.
Please keep you and your child home if family members have any of the following symptoms within 24 hours prior to visiting the playground:
Fever of 100 degrees or higher
Sore throat/swollen glands
Vomiting or nausea
Pinkish appearance in the eye, especially with discharge
Runny nose, especially green or yellow in color